All content of this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, design, and intellectual property associated with such content as well as all trademarks, trade names or other distinguishing features are property of the Gipuzkoa Provincial Council or its legal owners.
Gipuzkoa Provincial Council disclaims any warranty for the errors in the access to its contents or accuracy, but the effort to avoid and, if necessary, correct or update them as soon as possible.
The content geographic information corresponding to the Gipuzkoa Provincial Council may be reproduced, removed and reused freely on a nonexclusive basis, in whole or in part, by any person in any format and for any subsequent legitimate use under the following terms:
1. Authorship must be indicated in any case.
2. Text, geographic information, general rules and any information contained on this site are for informational purpose only, so you should check accuracy of data in legal official administrative sources.
3. Geographic information outside of the Gipuzkoa area, information, data or photographs of third party providers, clearly identified as such and made available to users through this website, intellectual property corresponding to their respective owners, may be used by the user on the same terms and conditions of use set by the owners.
4. Gipuzkoa Provincial Council is not responsible for any damages from the use of any content, services and information provided on this website by users, or the infringement of any rule.
5. Provincial Council of Gipuzkoa reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modification and update the information contained in the website or its configuration or interface.